- BEACHBODY LIVE DISCONTINUATION FAQs
What is happening with Beachbody LIVE?
The very difficult decision has recently been made to discontinue Beachbody LIVE operations effective March 1, 2020. We are incredibly proud of what our Format Experts, Master Trainers, Instructors, and group fitness community have accomplished over the past 8 years.Can I still register for an Instructor Training at this time?
Instructor Trainings will continue to take place through November 24, 2019. You can register for any available training at BeachbodyLIVE.com. No new trainings will be added beyond what is currently listed on the site.How long will I be able to teach my classes once Beachbody LIVE has been discontinued?
When will I stop being billed for my PRO Team membership?
- If you hold an active PRO Team membership as of December 31, 2019, which is the last date you will be billed for PRO Team membership, you will have the ongoing right to teach classes in line with the current Terms & Conditions.
- If you are an active Instructor without a PRO Team membership as of December 31, 2019, you will hold an active Instructor status through the remainder of your 12-month term.
You will continue to be billed as normal through December 31, 2019. After this date, you will no longer be billed from Beachbody LIVE. However, you will continue to have access to your PRO Team account through March 1, 2020.What happens if I cancel my PRO Team membership before December 31, 2019?
Should you choose to cancel your PRO Team membership before December 31, 2019, and do not rejoin by November 25, 2019, you will lose the ongoing right to teach Beachbody LIVE classes. You will only be able to teach classes for the remainder of your 12-month term. The last date to join PRO Team is November 25, 2019; therefore, should you choose to cancel after this date, you will also no longer be able to rejoin PRO Team.Where can I teach my classes once Beachbody LIVE has been discontinued?
You can continue to teach your classes virtually or at any physical location per the current Terms & Conditions.Will my gym be required to remove Beachbody LIVE classes from their schedule after Beachbody LIVE has been discontinued?
No gym or facility will be required to remove Beachbody LIVE classes from their schedules. It is up to the gym and their management if they choose to remove any class from their schedules, including Beachbody LIVE classes.I’m scheduled to attend an upcoming Instructor Training, what are my options?
When is the last Instructor Training?
- US: Upcoming trainings will continue to take place through November 24, 2019. Anyone registered for a training taking place after this date will be automatically canceled, notified, and refunded. Canceled registrants can re-sign up for any training currently available on BeachbodyLIVE.com.
- UK/CA: Upcoming trainings will continue to take place through November 24, 2019. Should Beachbody need to cancel your training, you will be notified and given the opportunity to attend an alternate training. If you no longer wish to attend your training, you can contact Customer Service for a full refund.
Instructor Trainings for all formats will continue to be held through November 24, 2019. You can register for any available training at BeachbodyLIVE.comI have a rebate code that I’d like to redeem toward my upcoming Beachbody LIVE Instructor Training. How do I do this?
The last day to redeem any Beachbody LIVE rebate is December 31, 2019, and they are only valid per the terms of that specific rebate. After this date, rebates will no longer be accepted. To redeem your Instructor Training Rebate, visit BBLIVErebates.com and submit your rebate code. Please allow up to 14 days before your rebate is processed and for you to receive your refund.Can I still join PRO Team?
As an active Instructor, you will still be able to join PRO Team at BeachbodyLIVE.com until November 25, 2019. After this date, no PRO Team sign-ups will be accepted.If I sign up for PRO Team in November, will I still be charged for two months and receive two months of content?
Yes, all Beachbody LIVE Instructors who join PRO Team by November 25, 2019, will be billed for two months of membership per our standard Terms & Conditions. You will receive your full two months of content in December 2019 and January 2020.When is the final PRO Team release?
Rounds will release as normal through January 2020. The following will be the final Round releases from Beachbody LIVE:
How do I access the receipt for my Instructor Training and/or PRO Team payments?
- December 15, 2019: PiYo 67
- December 25, 2019: Turbo Kick 93
- January 5, 2020: CORE DE FORCE 16
- January 10, 2020: Transform 8
- January 15, 2020: INSANITY 41
- January 25, 2020: P90X 43
To retrieve your billing statements for your Instructor Training payments and/or PRO Team payments, log in to TeamBeachbody.com with your Beachbody LIVE credentials and select “My Orders” in your account profile.Can I purchase previous Beachbody LIVE Rounds?
Yes, all active Instructors are able to purchase any previous digital Round for the brand they have been trained to instruct. IMPORTANT: Effective February 2020, ALL previous digital Rounds will be discounted to $10 USD ($13 CAD/£8 GBP) EACH for active Instructors!
How long will the Beachbody LIVE site remain active?
- All purchases of Rounds must be made by February 20, 2020, and Rounds must be downloaded prior to March 1, 2020 (Rounds will not be retrievable after this date).
- Rounds available for purchase include:
- PiYo Rounds 36–67, Signature
- Turbo Kick Rounds 76–93, Signature
- CORE DE FORCE Rounds 1–16, Signature
- Transform Rounds 1–8
- INSANITY Rounds 13–41
- P90X Rounds 18–43
All BeachbodyLIVE.com content will be accessible to active Beachbody LIVE Instructors through March 1, 2020. After this date, the BeachbodyLIVE.com site will be shut down, and any content on the site will no longer be accessible.What will I have access to up until March 1, 2020?
You will have normal access to the Beachbody LIVE website and its contents up until March 1, 2020. This includes all Instructor and PRO Team materials, including Rounds, music, choreography notes, marketing materials, articles, videos, and your Certificate. During this time, we suggest that any materials you may want to keep should be downloaded to your computer, as they will not be retrievable after March 1.After March 1, 2020, what materials will I have access to?
None. After this date, the Beachbody LIVE website and all of its content will be shut down. You will not be able to access any of your materials, so we strongly advise you to download your materials to your computer before this date.What if I lose my Instructor Certificate?
You will have access to download your Instructor Certificate through March 1, 2020. We recommend you save several copies of your Certificate as backup. Certificates will not be available after March 1, 2020.Will I still be able to access Marketing Materials from Vista Print?
Beachbody LIVE Marketing Materials should be available on Vista Print through March 1, 2020. After this date, all content will be removed from the Vista Print portal. However, please note that at their discretion, Vista Print may remove Beachbody LIVE content from their site prior to the March 1, 2020 date. Therefore, please print any Marketing Materials you need from Vista Print as soon as possible.I do not have enough memory space on my computer to download all my Rounds and materials. What should I do?
Beachbody LIVE Rounds consist of video and audio files that could take up memory space on your devices. If you do not have enough memory space on your computer or laptop for all your Rounds, we recommend purchasing an external hard drive or a cloud account. Please consult a technician at your local retail store for further assistance.Will I still be able to contact Customer Service for help with my Beachbody LIVE questions?
Our Customer Support team will be available to help you through March 1, 2020—so please make sure to access and download your materials prior to this date. Effective March 1, 2020, Beachbody LIVE will be discontinued, including access to the Beachbody LIVE Customer Support team.How does a facility verify my Instructor status once Beachbody LIVE has been discontinued?
If a facility needs to verify your Instructor status, you can provide them with your Beachbody LIVE Instructor Certificate.
Will my continuing education credits be valid after Beachbody LIVE has been discontinued?
- If you are on PRO Team, you will have access to an addendum in the Marketing Materials section of the website that will state your ongoing right to teach. You will be able to download your addendum starting January 3, 2020. The addendum must be downloaded prior to March 1, 2020.
- If you are not on PRO Team, your Certificate will reflect your training date and one-year term. You can download your Certificate at any point prior to March 1, 2020.
Yes, all continuing education credits received by completing your Beachbody LIVE training will be valid with all organizations listed on your Certificate.What will happen with all my personal data stored on Beachbody LIVE’s website?